It all started with the law. The Law of Energy, that is. Harken back to 11th grade physics class and you might remember the first law of energy: energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred. That's what happened to Lisa Swayne in 2002. She found herself brimming with energy, called her sister, Stephanie Butler, and told her that they needed to channel all of their combined energy into building North Fulton's premier realty team.
At first Stephanie was skeptical. they had both honed their skills at rolling up their sleeves to get the job done, starting with driving Dad's Dodge and overseeing home repair contractors before they hit middle school. Only recently they had hung up their corporate heels for some quality time with their families. They had watched their mother juggle family and vocation; could they really do both well too (and we all know Patricia is a rock star!)? After chats in the car, the coffee shop and while dropping off kids at pre-school, the answer seemed clear.
As they worked towards obtaining their real estate licenses in 2003, they developed the core values that would drive their new organization:
• Excellence: If we can't do it with excellence, we just won't do it. Our level of customer service and responsiveness will be second to none.
• Integrity: No game playing, no dirty deals. We operate with honesty and integrity.
• Innovation: We want to take realty services to the next level; our path may not always be conventional, but we will find a way to deliver for our clients.
• Collaboration: We work as a team, each of us bringing our experience and strengths. Our clients are truly partners in the process.
• Accountability: Transparency and responsibility to our clients is key to our success.
• Service: We will serve as contributing members of the communities where we live and work.
Their business grew slowly, but soon the word got out on the streets of Alpharetta, Milton and Roswell that there was a new sheriff in town, one with a decidedly different flavor. Over the next few years, they would add like-minded Realtors® who were committed to being the best of the best with Laura, Gianna, and Gay joining their team.
Today, the team is proud to be ranked nationally in the top 1% for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties.